Bridgeton Underground Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridgeton Underground Gaming

Live In The Bridgeton, N.J. Area??? Love Video Games, Competition, Tournaments, Challenges, Discussions, Trash Talk...Then I Guess Your Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xTheLastBaronx
Admin
xTheLastBaronx

Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...   Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

Need Eperience Or Ppl Willing To Help Out On Some Things...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xBxUxGx
cow_mooolester93

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...   Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 am

Well whatcha you got in mind ??
Back to top Go down
xTheLastBaronx
Admin
xTheLastBaronx

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...   Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 am

I Want To Rely On Just This Website, The B.U.G. Email And The Youtube Page...i Want A Monthly 8-10 Min Video On Things Coming Up In The Moth...Recap On The Last Tournament...And Advertise New Things Like Shirts And Prizes...But I Want A Two Person Team And A Good Script With Good Video Editing And A Sweet Intro...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xBxUxGx
cow_mooolester93

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...   Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 am

Okay, Well il look into making intros for the video um Im pretty sure I can edit the videos to be put on youtube and whatnot so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...   Monthly Youtube Show In The Works... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Youtube Show In The Works...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bridgeton Underground Gaming :: Youtube/Video HELP WANTED...-
Jump to: